Weight loss: Jogging vs running which is better?



Importance of exercise for weight loss

It is said that roughly 70% of your weight loss depends on your diet, while the rest 30% depends on exercise. However, this 30% weight loss due to exercise is also crucial as it helps in making your metabolism fast, toning, and more.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *